Did you participate in the inaugural #chatmixer this spring? We brought together participants from 20+ PR/social media/blogging-related Twitter chats for one big, huge Twitter party. In one hour, we saw 8,000 tweets sent, and more importantly, people made new connections, new chats were discovered and created, and we received many requests for a follow-up event.
Drum roll please …
The next #Chatmixer will take place Thursday, July 29 from 8-9 pm ET.
Not sure if you should participate in #chatmixer? You absolutely should if:
- You feel like you’re chatting with the same people over and over and want to expand your network.
- You want to connect with other people who work in PR, social media, marketing and related fields.
- You want to discover some new, smart people to learn from.
- You don’t want to miss that awesome party everyone will be talking about. 🙂
We’re still finalizing the exact questions for the conversation, but be ready to discuss:
- Knowing when to draw the line when offering opinions about clients, potential clients or your employer
- Collaborating with different departments and different ages
- Your office in 10 years
What other topics would you like to see? Leave a comment here, or share on Twitter using the #chatmixer hashtag. As we get closer to the date, we’ll have more details to share. But, in the meantime, save the date and start suggesting questions.