Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- 6 Golden Rules to Responding to Client Emails
- 297 Flabby Words and Phrases That Rob Your Writing of All Its Power
- Twitter Analytics Are Now Available to Everyone (And Here’s the Top Metric You Should Watch)
- Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand
- Why Instagram’s New App is a Dream for Social Marketers
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram’s Hyperlapse App
- The Best and Worst Real-Time Marketing From the Emmys
- Turns Out Facebook Isn’t a Good Place For Discovering News After All
- Publishing on LinkedIn: Best Topic, Length, Timing
- 32 Web Writing Tips for Better Blogging and Social Media Posts
- The Art of Delegation: How This Type-A Entrepreneur Learned It and Prospered
- How a Mid-Air Fight Became Great Advertising
- 5 Resources to Help You With Your Pitch
- Journalist Q&A: Neha Gandhi, Refinery29
- 30+ Ultimate Headline Formulas for Tweets, Posts, Articles and Emails
- 11 Ways to Avoid Burnout
- 6 Degrees of Plagiarism and the Crisis of Originality
- How to Run a Productive Brainstorming Session
- 5 Ways Journalists Actually Use Twitter to Source Stories
- Direct Mail Done Well: How Madewell Claimed My Next Pair of Jeans
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH shared how Tinder’s “Adopt A Dog” campaign gave new meaning to the phrase puppy love. Want more PR case studies delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up today!