Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- Why You Should Be Reading (and Writing For) Medium
- #Ferguson Exposes the Fault Lines Between Facebook and Twitter
- 5 Keys to Social Media Measurement For Every Network
- You’ll Never Guess the Best State for Women Entrepreneur
- Make Your Content More Shareable with These 5 Simple Tricks, Backed by Research
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Sephora’s Cross-Channel Social Strategy
- 10 Super Simple Ways to Be a Better Writer
- Twitter Now Officially Says Your Timeline Is More Than Just Tweets From People You Follow
- How to Manage an Internal Crisis Without Losing Your Mind
- How the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Could Change Fundraising Forever
- How to Build a Retail Social Media Campaign
- Twitter Chats 101: A Step-by-Step Guide To Hosting or Joining a Twitter Chat
- Instagram Rolls Out Deeper Analytics for Advertisers
- 5 Tips for Perfecting your Pitch
- How To Write LinkedIn Messages That Actually Get Read
- The 3 Key Ingredients in a Successful Influencer Pitch
- Social Media Press Release 3.0: 2014 Edition
- Women.com is a Place Where Women Can Engage in Real Talk Online — No Men Allowed
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH shared how brands of any size can elevate their PR/social media campaigns by remixing and sampling big-brand ideas to work within their budget/resources. Want more PR case studies delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up today!