Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- The Startup Guide to Screwing Up
- An Introduction To Yahoo Tech!
- The Year in Kickstarter
- Davyeon Ross on Passion for Work (client)
- NYT Redesign Points To The Future Of Online Publishing
- Here’s How You Can Watch and Follow the Sochi Olympics Online
- 10 Startup Founders Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- CES 2014 Features Wearable Gadgets, Next Wave of Future Technology
- 10 Reasons PR Pros Should Love (and Use) LinkedIn
- Brands Couldn’t Resist The #PolarVortex Hashtag
- 11 Reasons 2014 Will Be A Break-Out Year For Women Entrepreneurs
- With Stunning New Stores, Starbucks Has A New Design Strategy: Act Local
- Traditional PR, Alone, Cannot Create Conversions
- Where Is Marketing and Where Is It Headed?
- 19 Things Remarkable People Think Every Day
- Twitter Co-Founder Unwraps Jelly, a Visual Social Query App
- Are You Leading With Analytics?
- 2014 Marketing Trends and Opportunities
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!