Part of any good PR person’s job is to stay ahead of the trends, monitor the news, and find opportunities to educate ourselves and our clients about best practices — AND opportunities to innovate best practices. As such, we read A LOT of interesting (and sometimes pretty random) articles. Here at Geben, we tend to email or IM articles to each other throughout the week. Well, we decided why keep all that goodness to ourselves? Sounds like a perfect blog post! With that said, here are some of our favorite articles from this week:
- 5 Ways Brands Use Pinterest To Authentically Connect
- Social Customer Service [infographic]
- Screw The Beach – Use This Summer To Blow Up Your Life!
- Reddit Unlocks the Secret of Cryptic Subway Code [UPDATED]
- Hackers Race to Steal Your Data Via Social Media During Olympics
- Journalists Weigh In On Reporting It First
- Hertz Facebook Campaign Garners ‘Likes,’ Sparks Engagement And Wins An Award
- LinkedIn Is Gearing Up For A Redesign: Bigger Pictures, Anchored Menu (And A Life Less Tweeted)
- 99 Excuses For Not Making Ideas Happen
- 5 Steps to Marketing Your Blog’s Content with Social Media
- How Mobile, Social Will Dominate This Year’s Olympics (Infographic)
- Why Nobody Is Confusing Your Customer Service with Zappos (7 Deadly Sins in Customer Service)
- Pinning with a Purpose (5 Tips for Pinterest Marketing)
Any articles you’d add? Check back next week for another list of can’t-miss articles.