Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers, happy reading and enjoy the holiday weekend (we’ll be back Monday!).
- 5 Common Mistakes That Community Managers Make
- The Big List of Power Words: 189 Phrases That Influence, Persuade and Convert
- Subject Line Real Estate is Precious. Make the Most of It in Your Email Campaigns.
- Stop Hesitating: 6 Ways to Move Your PR Program Forward
- How to Choose the Right Channels to Reach Your Customers
- How HuffPo Creates Value with Communities
- Five Companies With a Human Social Media Presence
- Why Unglamorous Consumer Startups Merit Some Investor Love (client)
- Barbie Has More LinkedIn Followers Than You
- Imagining a New Way to Read, One 3D-Printed Book at a Time
- How Do Younger Generations Really Feel About Technology?
- Taking a Meeting — The Right and Wrong Way
- 25 Ways to Create Shareable Blog Content
- 12 Networking Tips to Improve Media Relations
- Forrester Forecasts Rise and Fall of Wearables Within Next Two Years
- The Most Creative People in Social Good, 2014
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH shared how Buffalo Wild Wings leveraged The World Cup to launch its brand on Instagram. Want more PR case studies delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up for A fresh AP[PR]OACH.
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!