Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
Debating whether or not to make that beach trip this year? (If you go, how on Earth will the office survive without you?!) We’ve got three words for you: Take. A. Break. Read this links if you actually want to enjoy your vacation this year:
- How to REALLY Enjoy Your Holiday
- Why We Abolished Our Vacation Policy
- 8 Things You Should Do Before A Vacation To Avoid Feeling Stressed When You Return
- You’re Probably Checking Your Work Email On Vacation–But You Shouldn’t Be, Study Shows
- Vacation-Phobic Americans Donate a Million Years of Work Annually
- 5 Hidden Ways Your Network Pays Off For Your Business
- 6 Tips to Relax on Vacation — Even As An Entrepreneur
- FOMO at Work
- Column: Limit Work on Vacation
- Some Companies Give Workers Unlimited Vacation
- Why Americans Don’t Like Vacations…Or Work
- Real Entrepreneurs Don’t Unplug to Recharge
- Repeat After Me: I Will Take My Summer Vacation!
- Put Your Device — And Your Mind — in Vacation Mode
- How to Truly Unplug During Your Vacation and Leave Work Behind
- How to Say Goodbye to Work Worries While You’re on Vacation
- How To Really Enjoy Your Vacation: 7 Tips
- The Five Don’ts for Taking Time Off From Your Business
- Want a Brilliant Idea for a Startup? Go On Vacation
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH shared how Plated is serving up a mouth watering social strategy with smart content, good-enough-to-eat images and a dash of creativity. Want more PR case studies delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up for A fresh AP[PR]OACH.