Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- How Airbnb and Lyft Finally Got Americans to Trust Each Other
- Is Your Marketing Plan Violating Pinterest’s Updated Use Policies?
- Supreme Court Case Could Change How You Watch TV
- 12 Most Strategic Ways To Use Pinterest for Marketing
- Why Online Retailers Like Bonobos, Boden, Athleta Mail So Many Catalogs
- Jeremiah Owyang: The Collaborative Economy Will Double This Year
- Facebook Launches @FBNewswire for Journalists … Could it Be a Tool for Brands?
- Facebook Introduces Mobile Ad Network
- 4 Tactics for Surviving Facebook’s Algorithm Changes (Infographic)
- The 7 Musts of Customer Service on Social Media
- Instagram’s Sweet Spot: Better for Brands than Facebook and Twitter?
- Which Stats Matter: The Definitive Guide to Tracking Social Media Metrics
- A Brand and Person Offer the Same Post with Very Different Results
- PR in the Digital Age: Where Now?
- Need A Creative Solution? Go For A Walk, Says Science
- Despite Twitter Backlash, NY Police Dept. Plans to Expand Social Media Efforts
- How Marketers Should Approach the Super Fan
- Why Facebook’s New ‘Anonymous Login’ Matters
- Relationship Building is My Career
- Eight PR Experts on How the NBA’s Adam Silver Set a Crisis Management Standard
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH shared crisis communication lessons learned from LA Clippers, Buffer, ProFlowers and Shari’s Berries. Want more PR case studies delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up for A fresh AP[PR]OACH.
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!