Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- Confessions of an Ex-Tech Journalist
- Photos Just Got More Social on Twitter
- Oculus Acquisition: Why Facebook and Not Google?
- Advertisers Use Social Media to Promote Brands in Real Time
- Better, Not More: 3 Ways to Maximize Email Marketing Data
- 10 Ways to Make Your Content Stand Out
- Too Many Facebook Hashtags Seriously Hurt Your Brand
- STUDY: The Public Trusts ‘Expert’ Content More Than Any Other Kind
- 5 Beautiful Brands on Instagram, and How You Can Do the Same
- Consumers Seem to Be Falling Out of Love With Brands
- Relationship Science: Harnessing Big Data for Power Networking
- 9 Ways to Grow your Twitter Following (Ethically)
- Strategy, Strategic Planning and Whether to Capitalize – Seriously?
- Zappos Creates Personalized Shopping Experience for Instagram’s #OOTD Fans
- The 15-Minute Social Media Audit Everyone Can Do
- 5 Reasons to Be Wildly Excited About Content Marketing
- 20 Unusual Things 20 Successful People Do Every Day
- Have You Got What it Takes to be a Compelling Community Manager?
- Using Big Data Still a Challenge for Marketers
- How Delta Used a Local Contest to Reach the Hearts of New Yorkers
- Social is the Rage, but Consumers Still Trust TV News (Study)
ICYMI, this week’s issue of A fresh AP[PR]OACH was all about leveraging data for PR and social media.
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!