Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
- Facebook Engagement Rate: How One Little Metric Got So Tough to Nail Down
- Kids May Be Leaving Facebook, But They Love YouTube
- Startup Fundraising Lessons for the 99%
- What Would Jane Austen Do? A Guide to Social Media Etiquette
- Did We Just Invent A New Form of Blogging?
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Setting Up A Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Where Does Social Media Fit in the Marketing Mix?
- Brand Ambassadors: How to Find and Engage Them
- Social Bakeoff: Facebook Custom Audiences vs. Twitter Tailored Audiences
- How to Stay Ahead of the Social Media Onslaught — In 30 Minutes A Day or Less
- Facebook Gives Brands More News Feed Exposure
- Why You Should Act Like an Entrepreneur, Even If You’re Not
- Year of the Troll: Brands Learn to Love Messing With Consumers
- A Startup Is A State Of Mind, Not A Word That Can Be Defined
- How to Deal When Things Aren’t Okay
- The Simple Science of Good Storytelling
- 5 Ways to Write Better Headlines
- A Guide to Creating Content in Just 15 Minutes A Day
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!