Each week, Geben will compile and share some of our favorite PR and social media articles. As we close out this new week, here are some of this week’s must-reads:
- What Do Marketers Want From Big Data?
- Inspire Powerful Content From Your Brand Fans: 5 Examples and Ideas
- Why Personal Interaction Drives Innovation and Collaboration
- Put Up or Shut Up: Beyond Social Influence (Podcast)
- Facebook Redefines Ad Targeting
- Social for Startups, Part 1: Establishing a Presence
- Social for Startups, Part 2: Sparking a Conversation
- Social for Startups, Part 3: Handling Negative Communications
- Why you are ignoring the most important data
- Facebook still reigns supreme with tweens, but social media interest is dwindling
- Infographic: The current state of social media teams
- Givers, Takers and Matchers: The Surprising Science of Success
- The Art of the Email Introduction: 10 Rules for Emailing Busy People
- Here’s What Government is Vine-ing About
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!