Like a good cocktail, this mix of news — hand-crafted by Team Geben — will enlighten, inspire and educate. Cheers and happy reading!
It’s no secret that sleep can help improve health, reduce stress and boost productivity. But, sometimes getting a good night’s sleep is easier said than done. That’s why today’s edition of The Weekly Cocktail includes 18 reminders about why sleep and mindfulness (another hot topic in our office this month!) are so important:
- The Incredible Importance of Sleep for Habits & Motivation
- The Heart of Mindfulness
- Lack of Sleep Has Many Adverse Effects
- Organizational Mindfulness: How Contemplative Practice Can Enhance Your Business
- Mindfulness Can Give You A Real Buzz
- 7 Sleep Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Why You Should Be Proud to Sleep on the Job
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Ensure They Get Their Zs
- 5 Ways to Fall Asleep Faster
- When it Comes to Sleep, Believing is Good Medicine
- Yes, You Can Sleep in and Still Be Successful
- 10 Reasons Why Sleep is the Best
- Tapping into A Good Night
- 5 Things to Do 10 Minutes Before You Go to Bed
- Five Ways to Turn Occasional Insomnia into Productivity
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep?
- Get Horizontal: 20 More Minutes Sleep Boosts Your Brain Power
- Get Your Head in the Game: 3 Easy Skills to Master Your Mind
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!