Each week, Geben will compile and share some of our favorite PR and social media articles. As we close out this new week, here are some of this week’s must-reads:
- Announcing Instagram Profiles on the Web!
- 5 effortless ways to create more content
- Pinterest unveils ‘secret’ boards [VIDEO]
- Microsoft’s “Skype In The Workspace” – Like A Video-Based Quora
- Five Lessons Marketers Can Learn From Obama’s Victory
- The Influencer Continuum Model For Influencer Engagement
- Map: How New York Tweeted During Hurricane Sandy
- 5 Lessons Marketers Can Learn From Obama’s Victory
- A PR pro’s guide to organizing contacts
- Twitter Releases Numbers Related To Hurricane Sandy: More Than 20M Tweets Sent During Its Peak
- A Well-Designed Campaign
- Why brands should add visual social media strategies to the marketing mix
- As Instagram Debuts Web Profiles, It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Facebook
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!