How are companies using Pinterest as a PR tool? And, how can social media amplify cause-marketing initiatives? You’ll find out this and more during Tuesday’s PR 2.0 Chat (#pr20chat on Twitter), featuring special guest Christina Bennett, public relations and social media manager for mega-beauty brand Elizabeth Arden.
Elizabeth Arden recently launched Pinterest’s first “pin it to give it” campaign. According to Mashable:
Elizabeth Arden will donate one eyeliner for every repin from their Pin It to Give It board to longtime philanthropic partner Look Good Feel Better, a group focused on helping female cancer patients feel beautiful during their treatment. The brand is committed to donating up to 10,000 products, one for every repin using the hashtag #PinItToGiveIt in the caption.
Taking place every Tuesday from 8-9 pm ET on Twitter, PR 2.0 chat is a weekly conversation focusing on PR and social media trends, best practices and what’s next. This week, we’ll talk with Christina about a range of topics, including:
- Factors to consider when evaluating marketing opportunities on Pinterest
- Metrics to gauge the success and value of a Pinterest presence
- How to select cause-marketing partners/beneficiaries
- How to use PR and social media to launch cause-marketing campaigns on niche networks
- Tips/advice for marketing on Pinterest and executing “pin it to give it”-style campaigns
What else do you think we should ask Christina?
Mark your calendars: Join us this Tuesday, July 31 from 8-9 pm ET. Just follow the #pr20chat hashtag to join in.