Each week, Geben will compile and share some of our favorite PR and social media articles. As we close out this new week, here are some of this week’s must-reads:
- Lessons In Productive Procrastination
- Dear Startup Genius: Choosing Co-Founders, Burning Out Employees, and Lean vs. Fat Startups
- Baratunde Thurston Confesses How His Twitter Spamming Almost Killed “The Onion”
- How NOT To Handle A PR Crisis On Twitter, Courtesy of @Progressive
- Startups Want to Help People Get to Know Their Neighbors
- Sneak Peak at Klout Shows Transparancy
- Fave Infographic: The New Social Norms in a Life Lived on Demand
- 50 Useful Apps for PR and Social Media Professionals
- Flo Suddenly a Problem for Progressive in Its Social Media Crisis
- The First Truly Social Olympics: Tell Me How You Really Feel
- How To Become a Media Source – And Not Someone Who Just Pitches
- Facebook Testing Promoted News Feed Posts for Non-Fans
- 5 Productivity Tools for Remote Workers
- Klout’s Dramatic Relaunch: Can an Emphasis on Content Make People Care about Scores?
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!