Each week, Geben will compile and share some of our favorite PR and social media articles. As we close out this new week, here are some of this week’s must-reads:
- Study shows Americans’ social media habits now account for 18 percent of time spent online
- How Google Plans to Find the UnGoogleable
- Public Relations: It’s Called A ‘Profession’ For A Reason
- Discovering the Startup City
- Instagram Launches Embeddable “Badges” To Help You Promote Your Beautiful Profile On The Web
- Facebook and Pinterest Are the New Wedding Planners
- How Facebook’s Top Engineer is Trying to Read Your Mind
- Growing B2B Content Marketing Trends to Share
- Does Social Media Mean Better Running?
- This Music Video was “Filmed” Entirely with Instagram
- Is Photography Dead? A History From Early Cameras to Instagram
Follow Team Geben on Twitter for more articles and resources throughout the week. Say hi and tell us what you’re reading, too!